As part of HKGI’s genome curation platform development, we are seeking a high-calibre candidate for the post of Research Scientist (Genomics AI). The incumbent will assume the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research, implement, and optimise algorithms related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) in genomics projects.
- Lead a team of engineers to develop new AI methods for genome curation, genetic variant interpretation, and clinical genomics applications.
- Support other researchers in conducting efficient, high-quality, and high-performance research studies.
- Research and implement cutting-edge technologies in AI and build deep learning platforms to support HKGI’s other business areas.
- Perform any other duties assigned by senior officers.